Signature Kitchen Blog
Do Your Research
Be nosey! Attending local real estate open houses and home shows are great ways to get ideas and inspiration. Sometimes you don’t know exactly what you want until you see it! Ask if you can take pictures and take notes of little details you love. See a fixture you like? Take note of the brand. Don’t be afraid to be upfront about why you’re there and ask questions!
Decide on a Budget
Before embarking on any big project, it’s important to make sure you know what you can afford. You don’t want to be put in a bad financial situation just to have the space of your dreams. Talk with your financial advisor and/or banker and crunch the numbers! Then, when you decide on a number, our designers can show you all of your options within budget and how it can be allocated to get the most for your money.
Are you a morning person and your significant other is not? Maybe a soundproof door to the master bath is a good option. Do you love baths? Or would a soaker tub collect dust? Just because things are trendy or the norm, doesn’t mean it has to be something you include in your bathroom design. Consider how easy certain surfaces are to clean, how much storage you need, and how many products you need shelving for in your gorgeous new walk-in shower. When we work with our clients, we take the time to evaluate needs and wants. This conversation is particularly important when allocated funds.
Aim for Quality
This is a given when working with Signature Kitchens of Vero Beach! Our team will make sure that you get the highest quality and your budget is maximized. Sometimes going with higher quality material for a need is a better long term decision than some of the smaller wants for your space.
Decide What to Splurge On
Bathrooms can be luxurious retreats, so a splurge or two is not discouraged! If you enjoy long baths with your favorite glass of wine, get the tub that is the most comfortable. Do you love a hot shower to start your day right? Get the fancy shower head! Decide what is most important and treat yourself to a few items throughout.
Are you ready to create your dream bathroom? We’re here to help you create a relaxing retreat! Give us a call at (772) 234-0155 or email us at email@example.com.
With the warm, spring breeze in the air, many in the Vero Beach, FL area are dreading the spring cleaning that usually accompanies this time of year. But why do we have to do a complete overhaul of our houses each spring? For many households, things just get out of place throughout the course of the year, and by the time spring rolls around, it’s necessary to basically start over. This doesn’t need to be the case, though! If you implement a logical and personalized system, you’ll be able to stay clean and organized all year long. This is where Signature Kitchens can help.
Signature Kitchens of Vero Beach is more than a kitchen design company. We have an expert team that helps create the vision you have for the high-traffic spaces in your home including your kitchen, bathroom, closet, and other household spaces. Here’s a sneak peek at how we can help you tackle this year’s spring cleaning:
- Look at the space. The first thing we look at in a room is the space: how it is utilized? What’s the layout look like? What is the main function of the area? Is there any dead space? With these questions in mind, we’re able to then envision what sort of built-ins, add-ons or other cabinetry solutions that could accompany your lifestyle in the given space.
- Maximize the dead zones. Not every square inch of a room is of use to you in your day-to-day activities. By identifying corners, lonely nooks, and other dead zones, we’re able to begin drafting up designs on how we can make those spaces useful to you and your family.
- Build from the ground up. Our specialty is in custom cabinetry, constructed to best suit your needs. Whether it’s board games in the living room, shoes in the master closet, pots and pans in the kitchen, or tools in the garage, our team is able to design something that utilizes unused space and provides you with a lasting storage solution.
- Style it up! With partners who are experts in cabinetry, we’re able to not only find a solution that’s functional and fits your lifestyle, but one that’s chic and stylish. We’re sure to incorporate a look and feel that fits with the flow and existing design of your home. With a variety of styles, looks, and finishes, we’re able to best accommodate your taste.
Most people feel the need to spring clean because they see the clutter and other belongings. But enclosing whatever you deem “unsightly” within some sort of cabinetry brings you peace of mind when you know exactly where everything is. We will ensure that whatever storage problem you’re trying to fix, our solution will address it in its entirety and do so in a way that’s visually appealing and stylish. Take a peek at our portfolio and get a jump start on your spring cleaning today by giving us a call at (772) 234-0155.
One of the best parts about being located in Vero Beach, Florida is the near perfect weather that takes place here almost 365 days a year. In addition to the personal reasons to love all the tropical perks of the peninsula, it also allows our design team the exclusive opportunity to design luxury kitchen spaces that reflect the tropical atmosphere and do so outside.
An outdoor kitchen space can be the perfect complement to a beautiful exterior entertaining space. The courtyards and lanais at Palm Island Plantation, for example, offer an ideal balance of practicality and aesthetic. Signature Kitchens of Vero Beach, however, goes beyond the simple status of having an outdoor kitchen space and instead creates a versatile space built specifically to cater to the needs of the homeowner.
When you choose to enlist our expertise to create an outdoor kitchen space, we look at things like lifestyle, functionality, and style. Do you entertain? How often? How big of a group do you typically cater to? What do you like to make? What do you need to have on hand? These are all questions that we go over with our clients when initially drafting up an outdoor space. Because we pride ourselves on creating value for each and every one of our customers, for us, that translates into building a completely custom kitchens space. We don’t believe in the cookie-cutter templates, especially when it comes to kitchens, inside and out. We create the space that only you can put your signature on.
To help you envision everything we consider things like the following:
- Grill spaces and stovetops
- Outdoor storage
- Countertops and food prep space
- Entertaining and dining space
- Outdoor plumbing options
- Proximity to the pool or indoor kitchen
- Overall aesthetic and design
We want you to be able to soak up every bit of that Florida sunshine everyone from coast to coast craves. This means creating an outdoor spaces that offers the conveniences that you’re used to with a nod to the great outdoors. Schedule a consultation with one of the experts on our design staff by visiting www.signatureofvero.com today!